"Because there are more (inside) than what meets the eye."
I've been collecting magazines for years. Back in Vietnam I have two closets full of magazines. I still remember my first fashion magazine moment was Vogue Paris 2005 with Gemma Ward shot by Mario Testino. From then on, the rest is history (in-the-making). Below is this month's selection of good reads that I'm currently digesting. Note: Don't be fooled by back issues because there are so much more than what meets the eye.
1. Vogue UK June 2012 (Just in time for the Olympics)
2. Elle Collections A/W 2009: One of my favorite Elle Collections of all time.
3. RUSSH Feb/Mar 12 Everlasting Love
4. Vogue Girl
6. Vogue Paris March 2011 (Another Carine Roitfeld's masterpiece)
7. Elle Collections S/S 2012
9. RUSSH #46 Be Magic
10. Vogue Japan August 2012
11. LOVE A/W2012
12. Elle Collections A/W12